Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Mini Habits Series: #1 One Bucket Water Showers

It seems we take most of our decisions in showers where the water and mind is continuously running in the background and we are in a hypnotic state of mind where we dont know what we are doing.

It seems we don't care how much water is gone, we just kinda like it that way deliberately wasting precious resources- water and time.
  

So I thought let me take a step to end this from my side. I have used only one bucket of water today instead of unlimited showers. This is my today's mini habit.

Credits: http://www.priyaadivarekar.com/2016/05/waterforall-save-water-act-now.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here