Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Fiction and Non Fictions: Beer and Wine

Did you compare your reading speeds with fiction and non fiction?

I tried to deal with this analogy with drinking beer and wine. My reading speed is comparatively slow with other book bloggers. I manage to finish a non fiction in 3 weeks, 1/2hr a day. I finish a fiction in 1.5 weeks, 1/2hr a day.
My recent read in non fiction is 'The Art of Thinking Clearly' by Rolf Dobeli.

Evidently, I take more time reading a nonfiction compared to a fiction. Because I have to analyse the thoughts, digest and relate it. Its definitely not a fast read.I read it like drinking wine, slow and steady.

I engulf my beer like reading fiction. Reading between the lines and finishing some awesome books with bottomsup.

They have thier ways of reading. If you mix it up though, you would not be able to enjoy the taste.

So what do you like? Beer or Wine?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here