Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Birthday celebrations at my office


This post is just written to re cherish the beautiful memories of celebrating birthdays with my colleagues.

The rule here is:

1. Assume that the candle is lighted on and blow it off. We have sensitive fire detective systems here which even buzzes when a hot girl joins our office.

2. Birthday celebrations without coke and congress Marsala/chips are lame. We make sure those are present

3. Birthday parties are the must. We pool in money for a 1kg cake now and reap the expensive birthday treat later.

4. Birthday gifts are optional. At least , I am guessing so as I haven't received any as of now.


Three friends celebrated birthday recently. The Pretty Pratibha, Vibrant Vipin and Useful Uday 😊


Joyful Jyothsna,My manager celebrated her birthday with Gutsy Ganesh. This is one of my favorite pic.

With the facial, you can assume whose birthday it could be.. Yes, there is a legend who was born on 04th October.

Mesmerizing Meghana birthday celebrations.


Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here