Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Asus Indiblogger Experience



I was invited for the first meet of Asus with Indiblogger in the Royal ITC Gardenia on Friday (30th Jan 2015)

IndiBlogger always amazes me with their style of doing things. Fun Filled , Rich, Craziness and some work -They succeed in it always . 
Definitely we bloggers need sponsors and Inspiration . This time the sponsor was Asus, Inspiration was Indiblogger. This meet was from Asus to show their entry level beasts ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040.

Highlights of the Event: (Pics Credits-Indiblogger):


IndiBlogger Band.

The Rocking Performance from the Indiblogger team.

Asus Product Manager India Talks about the new devices

I dance with my group- Oppa Blogging Style
The Signature Group Pic- Oppa Indiblogger Style







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here