Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jabong.com Experience

Its been a while I haven't posted much in this blog.

Jabong.com has been appearing on the television during ad breaks, in newspaper ads and almost every blog. Been very famous , having one of the top organic searches around.

When Jabong.com sent over a gift voucher to experience their website and service I thought it would be just another website, but then I see this is one of the best and fastest website with variety of collections. It took just 3 mins for me to place a order for a aviator glass

Click Link


You get nice discounts .Different views ,Zoom in for a real shopping experience

I thought I'd receive it only after a week but to my surprise it was there within 2 days. And I was more than impressed to see it neatly packed and inside the cardboard box. Safer and Neater

In short this was one of the best experience and I know the future of shopping is with the online retail stores.

Would be nice if we had a video review of each products.

Give it a try and you will know its worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here