Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stop Abortion,Stop female foeticide

This post is to tell all the readers to think again when u do something which you don't know...The pain is everywhere here, right from small plant to a huge whale...everyone feels the pain when he dies...Think twice before you think your decision is right..

According to the Govt of India Report, 6 lakh 92 thousand female foeticide cases were reported in the period 2001-2005. Surprisingly, this heinous crime is more practised among well educated and economic advanced people.
Coutesy:theyouthforjesus.blogspot.com

DIARY OF AN UNBORN BABY
1 MAY: Today my mum and my paa showed how much they love each other. They slept together and my life began.
15 MAY: My blood circulation system is beginning now. My body is grown now..
19 MAY: My mouth began to develop.
21 MAY: Heart began to beat.
22 May: For some reason my mom is beginning to worry becoz m inside her.
28 MAY: My hands and feet began to grow.
8 June: little fingers are now appearing at the end of my hands.
15 June: My mom felt that I am moving inside her. M happy…
20 June: Now I know m going to be a little girl.
24 June: organs inside me r began to grow.
6 JULY: Now hair is starting to grow on top of my head and eyes.
8 July: Now my eyes are ready for use but both are still shut.
19 July: Heart is really beating now. M growing….
20 July: oops!!!My mother killed me.AM no more alive, Thrond in dustbin..

IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU..YOU WUDNT BE READING THIS…AIN’T YOU LUCKY……….


STOP FEMALE FOETICIDE!!!















What you can do is share this with your friends....Know the value of every child...may be its a pink ..may be its a blue...both are the colors of light.

Eveything here is Gods Plan....Life and Death...If we Go against it...God will do the same..Thats why we dont know what will happen to us the next second...
Thanks For Reading -Prakhyath Rai N

share it....Educate the people by realizing whats wrong!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here