Subscribe

Recommend on Google

My Recorded Songs

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Top 10 “Out of Office” Auto Replies


1 // I am currently out of the office at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Please be prepared for my mood.
2 // You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn’t have received anything at all.
3 // Sorry to have missed you, but I’m at the doctor’s having my brain and heart removed so I can be promoted to our management team.
4 // I will be unable to delete all the emails you send me until I return from vacation. Please be patient, and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
5 // Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged $5.99 for the first 10 words and $1.99 for each additional word in your message.
6 // The email server is unable to verify your server connection. Your message has not been delivered. Please restart your computer and try sending again.
7 // Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
8 // Hi, I’m thinking about what you’ve just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
9 // I’ve run away to join a different circus.
10 // I will be out of the office for the next two weeks for medical reasons. When I return, please refer to me as ‘Miss’ instead of Mr.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here

;;-) :-/ :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) :-S #:-S 7:) ( ) /:) =)) O:-) :-B =; :-c ] ~X( :-h :-t 8-7 I-) 8-| L-) :-a :-$ [-( :O) 8-} 2:-P (:| =P~ #-o =D7 :-SS @-) :^o :-w 7:P 2):) X_X :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^ :ar!

Post a Comment

Light your thoughts here